Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fake Id For London Ontario

One problem From Badajoz

So here I am, in Bangkok, listening to music from the Marx Brothers in Spotify , doing time in the room of a 4-star hotel, while waiting for us to go, having enjoyed a huge breakfast. .. And how did I get here?

Anyway, I do not get bad with all the College (of course!), And the priest there, with whom I get along really well, asked me to accompany him to Bangkok, where he had to give a lecture on marriage , and we needed someone to sell his books (The Book of Marriage ) while he gave the conference. Not me I had to think hard. Always nice to move around, and how now the classes are half stops because the exams start next week, I came a bit bad airearme.

however, was not expecting this: a room to myself in a 4-star hotel with 2 beds, a huge television, cable internet, a cooler full of drinks (although, fortunately, I was told that to pay for all that cogieras, because I was thinking of the party that beat me at night ...) and a beautiful view.

Anyway, soon return to Madrid, while passing by Portugal, taking advantage of what we have so close. As I can hang pictures of my room ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment