Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bosch Dishwasher That Leaves Dishes Filmy

tell you ... Your Mom - Day tribute of Mother (October 19)

This video is dedicated to all mothers in their day, they do everything to see their children happy, those who struggle daily, expired, large and small, strong, weak, those who weep and suffer, which give your heart ... for those who have their children nearby, who saw their children leave, they even looking ...
With all the love in the world I say THANK to Lucia mother for making me, make me happy with his gentle presence and giving me strength to continue when the sky turns dark when the lights go out and I do not see the road ... THANKS by up when stumbling and fill me with kisses and hugs when I need ...
Mother: never stop fighting ... and you are no longer alone ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment