Sunday, October 5, 2008

Volleyball Printed Spandex




Spring Angel
I found
playing with the fairies
in a forest teddy bears
giving your smile
cotton bell,


looking amazed with stars
in your eyes
beauty
of the small, insignificant
,

what we can not see

The magic of your fingers slash
a cloud passing
your sky always blue

and full of sunlight

my dark gray days

sad
silent do

amancecer my night

with your siren song,

lashes
me shelter from the cold
and feet of duende

trying to walk alongside
mine

although they achieve half
as prefer rock you in my arms

and fill the warm breeze of your breath

quiet and magical kisses
unconditional love


nest on my chest looking

heat and petting
away from danger you
take my hands

that surround you and you

cradle for your trip

to an enchanted world
of laughter and play
diapers and warm milk

that make you happy,

small
vast
indecipherable

0 comments:

Post a Comment