Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Radeon 9000 Family Vista Sterowniki Pobierz

a grandmother searching for her missing granddaughter

a couple of days ago I received an email from a friend that moved me soul and heart. Many of you may have already received this mail as part of a chain of solidarity, I also wanted to join, but many others may have not ... It is a grandmother searching for many years to his granddaughter, taken away like so many other babies and children during the military dictatorship in Argentina 70-80 years from the arms of their parents ... Pay close attention, maybe someone can help save a life in need of reunion, justice ... so this never happens again and memory will always remain active ...




transcribe the letter because you might not read:

"Dear Granddaughter:

'm your grandmother" Chicha "Cherobik Mariani, I look for from the moment that Etchecolatz, Camps and his troops killed your mother and kidnapped you from your home on Calle 30 n º 1134 de La Plata, Argentina. It was November 24, 1976 and were 3 months old. From that moment with your father looking until he too was murdered.

Although they tried to convince me that you died in the shootout, I knew you were alive. Today it is proven that survived and are held by someone. 31 years and already have your document number is probably closer to 25,476,305 with which you scored. I would ask you to look for pictures of when you were a baby and compare it with those that accompany the text.

I want to tell your paternal grandfather was devoted to music and I to the arts, your maternal grandparents were devoted to science, your mother loved literature and your dad was a graduate in economics. Both had a great sense of solidarity and commitment to society. Some of this will have on your inclinations of life because, even though you've been raised in a different home, one stores internally the genes of their ancestors. Surely there are many unanswered questions that hover within.

My more than 80 years, my ambition is to embrace and recognize in your eyes, I would like you to come to me for this long search is concretized in the greatest desire that keeps me going, who we are.

Clara Anahí, while I hope you will keep looking for you.

It holds you, your grandmother "Chicha Mariani"

0 comments:

Post a Comment