Friday, March 11, 2011

Advantage Of Turboprop

This is going ...

have started preparations for the failure of Moncloa, and with them, some have been appointed elected as the musicians of the College for a concert on Saturday, March 19 (it goes without saying that you're all invited). This reminded me of last year, when part-time teachers at my school they asked me and a good friend that we were looking for people to play a few songs at the party gracuaciĆ³n. Told us a couple of weeks in advance. This is all they have in common the two situations, nothing more. Last year came a great show, something that is unlikely to repeat the failure.

This does not mean that people do not enjoy or do not go well. On the contrary. I do not want to discredit those who play with me this year, but I doubt it sounds as good as of last April and I will tell you why:

First, the number and difficulty of the songs. Last year was only 3 songs and, frankly, quite simple. This year we intend to be 7 songs, some simple yet (as El Canto del Loco or Maldita Nerea ), but some rather more complicated, as Song 2 or Sunday, Bloody Sunday . But that's not all.
understand
Another complication is much higher in musicians. I said I do not want to disparage my colleagues who are really good, but there are details that must be avoided:
- Last year we were 5 musicians, and we were more than enough. This year we are 8 or 9, an outrage!
- One of the 2 guitars in the previous group, knowing that the other was better than him, offered to play bass. This year there was to be decided by lot.
- The songs of last year did not please everyone. To give an example, the drummer and guitarist were bored with a song Manel, but played without complaining over the account, from song to song marked a Master of Puppets , to vent a little. No problem. This year was hard to choose songs and joke although there was some bad feeling when they played "what I like" (I recognize that I am the first to make trouble for this ...).
- While cost be all to play, where stayed, stayed, though one had to fuck your car, unbeknown to their parents (not saying that this were to happen ...). This year, people do not take it very seriously: to give you an idea, the drummer (who plays overly strong, not like my friend Manel ...) has gone to Fatima for just over a week.

I do not want to keep saying things, because it seems that the group is very bad and it is not. Only last year it was amazing, and the people I played has a gift for music. You can hear the song a few times, as if by magic, everything goes well.

I leave you with one of the songs that Cantres, which I love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment