Sunday, March 13, 2011

Intitle:''i-catcher Console - Web Monitor

People irrational

I do not know if you will have heard, but last March 10 a brave young men gathered at the chapel door Somosaguas university campus of the UCM, for an act "peaceful and symbolic" as Public account. This act was to come in a rush as he celebrated Mass and around the altar, say some outrageous and naked from the waist up.
I went into a blog that, common sense, criticism is Public version, arguing that if you sing the Cara al Sol a meeting United Left, branded him a "provocation", and yet, get naked and drunk in a chapel is an act "peaceful and symbolic" . However, I will not put the link of this guy, because ultimately it is the pot and start to complain that the Episcopal Conference has not done anything about that, deep down, most priests are communists disguise trying to sink the Church. Please have started well, but has ended up screwing up the bottom ...

Anyway, I have much to say about it. Just say I'm surprised this courage to attack Christianity. I can understand that someone does not share the opinion of the Pope, but to prove it, do you have to fiddle with the Church? I do not understand that there are people who go to Mecca to circle around a stone, like they do not understand that I may worship a piece of bread in a box, but we can respect. Why are these brave not go to Mecca to strip? Are they Muslims? I think not. They are just teenagers who want to show their identity picking on someone who does not pay them in kind. They realize that if they did so in a mosque could end up in the cemetery.

I discussed this incident with a colleague and he said: "This is shameful. should be beating them 2 shots at all and fuck them." But it will not. Christians are taught us to "drown evil in an abundance of good", making us an easy target. I know I'm not best placed to say this, because as soon as I am offended in any way discharge a large percentage of my anger in this virtual space, but this time is different.

To all those who were interested, I inform you that next Friday, March 18, hosting a truly peaceful and symbolic ceremony in the chapel Somosaguas university campus: the celebration of Holy Mass at 13: 30. I encourage you to come or at least to respect those who wish to go ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment