Monday, March 7, 2011

Can You Get Birth Control At A Walk In



Although I know you are all waiting to tell you the conclusions I have drawn from the survey, I'm not going to do yet.

This entry n º 100 not going to dedicate my continuing efforts to writing, which led me to achieve the incredible feat of the 3 digits. No, there is no big deal. It is dedicated to my brother.

Marc was born several years ago, and although I can not say with certainty, because I tofavía was not there, I would say that already beat her little boy kicking a leather ball with his left leg. He started playing on the computer at his school, but soon fell upon the best computers, and went to the Bons Aires (team later merged with Girona). There he played against Iniesta and during the first round of the league enjoyed getting goals, going as far left, and to spend Christmas was the team's top scorer. However, in the second round started playing less, because although he played very well, did what the coach wanted: defend. His coach wanted to draw every game 0-0, and this is something that the fans can not understand. A little disappointed

left the team and after a while I am not able to determine, he joined the Mataro, a of the biggest teams in the area of \u200b\u200bBarcelona. I think Marc was about 14 years, more or less, and at that age there are other things than football (actually, at any age is more than balls), so a winter week Marc went skiing with the family, thus unable to attend any training that week. He believed that he would not summoned, but against all odds, he called.
Sunday was the party and, upon entering the locker room, his coach tells him that there was no need to bring the bag, only because he had summoned her friends to stick with the team. This time it was disappointing not only my brother but my father, which made it very clear to Mr. at that age should not be so professional, and that kids of 14 are other things to do than watch other boys kicked the ball.

I think my brother's fondness for football lasted just over. As my mother was an athlete, is encouraged to participate in some competitions and seeing that he was wrong, decided to stick with that.

Yesterday was the marathon in Barcelona, \u200b\u200band Marc came in eighth, behind Kenyans 5, 1 and 1 Brazilian Andorra, ie, the first English. At 22 became a program on Teledeporte marathon, which commented Marc (would like Kiko Narvaez But in athletics, say), and got to see it in Moncloa. People passing by asked me why I was seeing these "nonsense." I recognize that athletics do not care much, but be a bit universal, and have some consideration for other sports besides football ...

Anyway, congratulations, Marc Are you more interested in how developed the marathon, you can put in your blog where you will surely hang details of the marathon and less of his life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment