Friday, March 4, 2011

Pokemon Soul Gold Rom For Mac

Back To aggressiveness

For several days I've managed to avoid the aggressive tone in my posts, so I had to take, because today I wanted to talk about the survey ending March 1, but there are people who mouth full of feces, and if not loose, you run the risk of confessing and death by ingestion of poorly digested and expelled substances down the toilet.

's how it went: I was in physics class, so quiet, and the teacher asks "what signigica that 2 waves are in phase?" He quickly replied "not outdated". For those of you who are not very into the matter, I have to acknowledge you that my answer was very clear, and might look like I was hesitant, especially if other people start laughing and the man behind me slapped me in the back. Reacted
a bit upset because it had not intended to be edge, but he knew the answer, and said: "Damn! means are equal ...", and before he could add to their maximum and minimum match, to finish embroidering my answer, the teacher sent me asking me to shut up and have a minimum of respect. Indeed, had blundered, because he swore in class, but did not say very strong, I can come to understand that women be offended, so I apologized and I said nothing.

But the thing did not end there. At the end of the class asked me to talk to her. There is also no big deal, but we will not be rude, so I went to ask what he wanted. This was more or less the conversation:

"If your parents have brought up bad, you go to your house and give it back to them, but not me.

was waiting for any bullshit, but this exceeded my expectations.

-Care. To me can tell me what he wants, but be very careful about messing with my parents.
"I have not messed with your parents.

Poor woman, suffers memory loss ...

"He messed with my parents and the education they have given me. If I loose a wad in class is my fault. Do not put my family that I have never disrespected you or your family.
- Have not you been taught conditional on grammar? I said "If your parents ...". Above

kidding ... I was about to say that I have a 10 in language and English literature on selectivity, but it was not my intention to brag, so I shut up and let her talk. I can not transcribe what he said later, because I caught so pissed that I kept hearing that if you would loose a slap, so now the situation is a little tense.

There are people who can not speak, and acknowledge that I can be very stubborn, but this time I was willing to say anything to me, not my parents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment