Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Where To Buy Gold Bars In Dubai

Now my brother

I can not miss more time: I will discuss the results of the survey.

First, let me thank you for your participation, because he never raised me to arrive to the figure of 50 units, but we've only got (I speak in plural because you all have accomplished so) but we have exceeded 20%. Incredible, right?

Now for the study of the data. It all seems very simple: he's won with 26 votes, the answer begs me to leave in peace to my poor ear. However, last Monday we had in Moncloa a conference on politics and learned some techniques of data manipulation. Just kidding.
In fact, although I am hard to admit, I made a big mistake: the votes for the slope is subdivided into three possibilities, while the votes against only concentrated on one option. Thus, the reality is that, speaking in percentages, 43% of my readers do not want me to pierce his ear, while 57% if you want.

Thus, if the following three assumptions, namely that Altamira up to the 2nd Regional (7 votes) that a English team win the Champions (4 votes), and adopt it all in June (23 votes) I put the earring.

To give you an idea of \u200b\u200bhow things are going, I will say that Altamira is first, but with a game more, if his persecutors win will put 3, tied in points with 2 ยบ and 2 points leader, and climbing the 2 front runners. On the Champions
need not tell you much: This week we will see if Barca and Valencia are continuing, and next week, Madrid.
And my notes is fine for now. The first quarter is all approved. Now for the second ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment