Saturday, February 19, 2011

Club Penguin Where Can You Buy A Rainbow Puffle

How do you talk about this?

The truth is that I'm not sure how to approach this post. I have days without writing and now I do, it's not very nice for a reason ...

The coaching team last year, my relationship with parents was very different from what keep this year. Last year, as more kids were little, talked a lot with parents and tended to be near the bench during the games, commenting on the play.
This year, however, do not talk much with parents but I do it with the kids, because I think they're old enough to understand. However, when one dies, no matter if you had talked a lot with him.

died Yesterday morning the father of one of my kids. Did not know him. I've never spoken with him. With the mother had ever spoken when he came to pick up the kid. But this does not matter. The boy himself who knew him.
the evening I went to the wake to offer his condolences to the family, and I could see that there is no greater pain than to bury your own child. I think if I did question that at times we did small: "If you could choose, how would you rather die?" my answer would be that I would not mind as long as my parents did not have to attend my funeral.

not know what else I can say. I ask many prayers for the family, that they will need. DEP

0 comments:

Post a Comment