Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Piano Music Mountains Biffy

improve our lives Help me decide (just prejudice, please!)

Girls who are called are a chonis Yenny, people dressed in tracksuits and has piercings not have any religious beliefs, even when wearing plastic beads around their necks, the black and white movies are all garbage in large families around the world is the Opus, all who love Spain Catalans are some fascists, all other Catalans are a red separatists; all Andalusians are lazy and anyone with tattoos wearing a knife in his pocket and will not hesitate to use it, and many more truths scientifically.


entire first paragraph is a lie. Just wanted to show some of the many prejudices that has the society in which we live. It is true that there are things I have written to comply in several cases, but this does not mean that we can apply as a universal truth.

In fact, this only serves to make me the real issue that I want to try: I would wear an earring to break schemes. However, as I am a guy with no personality and I can not decide for myself, I need your help, so I'll post a poll with several choices that pierce the ear.

No. This is not the goal ...


Although I have not taken statistics in college but in high school I did an intensive course and I can confirm that the sample should be large so that the study is valid, so I'll put a minimum of 50 participants in the survey to be valid, so you can tell your friends and acquaintances to participate.

options now:



A) Do not shred your ear!: cost me write this post, because I know my editors are not going to make any thanks, because what I give the option of voting to do nothing.



B) If Altamira increases to 2 ยช Regional: for those who do not know, Altamira is the computer on which game, and have been champions of winter in 3 rd Regional, making it feasible to go up, taking into account in the amount the two first. Here you have the classification.



C) If a English team wins the Champions: is clear that this is not the year of Real Madrid, but it is still a great team with a great coach, you can create an upset in the Champions League. On the other hand we have Barca, who looks like one of the best placed to win the European Cup. Finally, we have to Valencia, frankly, does not look to be winning, but also a English team.



D) If you approve all in June: the truth is that I'd better approve all in June, but he did not know how else to put that option was not related to football ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment