Friday, February 11, 2011

How To Get Cut In Pokemon Prism

Mama

Yesterday was the birthday of my mother, but I have a good excuse for not writing anything until now: the tests.
is true that while I was testing (I'm done now!) I've been updating my blog, but this was because I had plenty of time. However, on Wednesday I had a physical exam, after which I decided not to study, because it was exhausted. For this reason, yesterday I spent the whole day studying and I had time to blog. I guess you will not mind a little later praise for studying, right?

Finally, the main message and it says: PER ANYS molts, MARE! You may wonder why not hang any song dedicated to you. Well, there is a beautiful Russian lullaby called Mama . I know this song because I Sixters sing on her latest CD, but I've been looking everywhere ( Youtube, Grooveshark , Spotify ...) , and no way to find it. ..
Also, do not know the translation, so the question remains: Once you get the song and the translation (may take some time, but I know you have patience), I promise to hang and dedicate another entry to you. Because you deserve it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment