Saturday, February 5, 2011

Peeing A Lot Stomach Pains

unlike anything else was so nice


As I am very good boy, the Magi always very good to me, but this year have passed. There have been 2 gifts quite extraordinary. One does not know until March, but the other is that I will comment now:

Yesterday I went with my sister and my brother to see Les Miserables the Teatro Lope de Vega, Madrid. Do you know what it's like 2 hours with goosebumps? Whenever (I remember) I liked the music, but some years ago, in the Girona Music Hall for the final concert of course we did a concert with songs from this musical, and I managed to fall in love with that world. Not reproduced in world Les Miserables, but the world of musicals.
With my family I've seen Grease , Singing in the Rain, Beauty and the Beast, 7 brides for 7 brothers ... but never enjoyed as much as yesterday. There are beautiful songs such as I Dreamed A Dream (song made famous by Susan Boyle), Who Am I?, Stars ... However, the best of all, to me, is that Eponine sings after Marius has given long. They are 4 ½ minutes, but believe me mercy off:




I think it's bad for me to attend events of this caliber, it makes me feel more useless studying chemistry if you really want is to be between those people ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment