Monday, February 14, 2011

Kates Adult Playground

What about politics?



promised a friend a political scientist, philosopher and aspiring addicted to my blog (or so says ...) that, after speaking of Les Miserables, make an entry about why young people are not interested in politics (except for a couple of geeks like this friend of mine, with love of the world). Well, with a slight delay due mainly to Birthday number, I'll post the promised entry.

First, the conversation with the friend started a label on my blog that says "do not talk about politics," and he is very intrigued, because you do not know if it concerns nobody talks about politics or only I can do it. In principle it should be that I will not talk politics on the blog, because it is a somewhat dangerous. It was then suggested that I talk about this. Why not interested in talking about politics? The problem is simply the human respect that make us stop us no harm to others? I honestly do not think so.

imagine, in my humble and inexperienced point view that the problem is that the generation before us has lived a complicated political situation in Spain changed from a dictatorship to a democracy, which is usually positive, and for this reason they believe they have not only the right but also the duty to be interested in the political situation in this democracy.
We, however, have always lived in the midst of an overprotective prohibits any fun you thinking of your well. This sounds nice, but when you reach adulthood, and with it certain responsibilities, you're thinking for a moment if this is true. And it seems that it is not. Corruption, lies, broken promises, more lies, talk nonsense, attack the opposite party, more lies, dinerodinerodinero, taxes go up, some lie, comedy, farce, back to raise taxes, lies ...


is my opinion, and I hate having posted here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment