Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nadine Jansen Stripping

Do dreams come true?


I aprovechado the weekend with part of my family to go to the cinema to see the new Disney production based on the history of Rapuzel, Enredados . Now it contains at its moment is our excuse for me sobrinita go to see this kind of movie that certainly are childish, but that can make you have a good time if you look without prejudice.

guess that what I like most of these films is that dreams are fulfilled. Real life is often more like the story of Eponine, well aware that Marc. You have dreams, but we must learn to live without them being met, and do so with as much dignity as possible.
In films, however, everyone has their dream and if you're good, you end up fulfilling it. Sure. I will keep fighting for my dream ...

this film's music is generally good (the composer, Alan Menken, is the same as it did the soundtrack Aladdin or The Little Mermaid, among others), but to me the one I liked was:



I searched the song in English, but I just found the Latin version and no video, only music, and I think the video is worth it. If you can, put attention on the lyrics also, because he has his thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment