Wednesday, February 23, 2011

International Colour Chart For Hairdressers

An exemplary conduct in times Good memories

Yesterday, as every Tuesday, training with the kids. And I would say the kid whose father died less than a week. I feel back to that subject, but you will see that necessary.

Some of my players go directly to the field and he is one of them. Others come to Altarmira and then we walk to the field. On the way I told them to come Luis (name for the kid), and please do not choke; that the poor kid made a great effort to come to train and it was not for all of you were remembering what happened. Everyone understood.

arrived and, although I expected to see 3 or 4 that are expected in the field talking with Luis, I was surprised to see them laughing and shooting at goal, like every Tuesday before we get the rest. I was pleasantly surprised, of course. After greeting

and a chat, I sent them running, except to Luis, who asked him to stay one second talking to me. As a coach, I felt obliged to say something. This was more or less, our conversation:

N: How are you, Luis?
L: Okay.
N: Hey, I understand that you are touched. Do not worry about the training. If you prefer not to come take you a few weeks, I do not care.
L: It does not matter. At home and we are calm. Occasionally we miss a few tears, but it is something that has already passed and we must learn to overcome it.

As you can guess, left me speechless. A boy of 12 years tells you this when less than a week ago that killed his father, is to remove his hat.

Luis gave me a great example, it makes me wonder whether you really need me to complain because a friend of my dorm do not pick up the towels in the bathroom ... Lately

0 comments:

Post a Comment